Zero Waste Recycling Box, Pens, Pencils and Markers - Medium
Use our Zero Waste Box to help the environment by recycling your discarded pens, pen caps, mechanical pencils, markers, marker caps, permanent markers, and permanent marker caps.
How it works
- Choose the box that applies to your application.
- Fill the box with the appropriate waste streams.
- Return the full box to TerraCycle using the affixed pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- The collected materials will be recycled after we receive it.
- Household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication.
- Items classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Dimension: 11" x 11" x 40"
Check out Terracycle's videos on their YouTube Channel.