Zero Waste Recycling Box, Protective Eyewear - Medium
Use our Zero Waste Box to help the environment by recycling your used protective eyewear, including safety glasses and googles.
How it works
- Choose the box that applies to your application.
- Fill the box with the appropriate waste streams.
- Return the full box to TerraCycle using the affixed pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- The collected materials will be recycled after we receive it.
- Household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication.
- Items classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Dimension: 11" x 11" x 40"
Check out Terracycle's videos on their YouTube Channel.