Amphomag®Universal Spill Clean-up and Vapor suppression, 50 lb. Tote
Amphomag® is a safe amphoteric material for acid-base neutralization, universal spill clean-up and vapor suppression. This single product can be used on acids, bases, organics, hydrocarbons, water reactive liquids and many other spills, eliminating incorrect application of spill clean-up is eliminated. Amphoteric materials behave like an acid or a base. This key property makes Amphomag® the ideal spill response agent for handling hazardous materials.
Amphomag® contains an innovative multi-range pH indicator that further simplifies spill response. When applied to the spill, Amphomag’s® color turns to red for acids and blue for bases. As Amphomag® neutralizes the spill, the color gradually changes to yellow or green.
- A unique containment chemistry designed for any spilled material
- Environmentally friendly
- More than a simple sorbant, it also neutralizes acids and bases
- Designed to change colors, red for acid, blue for base and yellow/green is neutral
- Easy to use, no additional training needed
- Safe to handle, requiring no special precautions
- Not toxic to humans, animals or the environment
- Easy to store at all temperatures when kept dry
- A rust inhibitor and prevents degradation of Hazmat shipping and storage containers
- Coming Soon!
Check out Amphomag's videos on their YouTube Channel.