Zero Waste Recycling Box, Centrifuge Tubes & Rigid Lab Plastics - Large
Use our Zero Waste Box to help the environment by recycling your used plastic centrifuge tubes and other rigid lab plastics, including plastic bottles, trays and vials.
How it works
- Choose the box that applies to your application.
- Fill the box with the appropriate waste streams.
- Return the full box to TerraCycle using the affixed pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- The collected materials will be recycled after we receive it.
- Household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication.
- Items classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Dimension: 15" x 15" x 42"
Check out Terracycle's videos on their YouTube Channel.