Zero Waste Recycling Box, Safety Equipment and Protective Gear - Large
Use our Zero Waste Box to help the environment by recycling your used safety equipment and protective gear including earplugs, beard nets, hair nets, gloves, disposable garments, safety masks and glasses.
How it works
- Choose the box that applies to your application.
- Fill the box with the appropriate waste streams.
- Return the full box to TerraCycle using the affixed pre-paid UPS shipping label.
- The collected materials will be recycled after we receive it.
- Household hazardous waste such as pressurized canisters, pesticides, oil based paint or medical sharps, organics, broken glass, bio-medical waste, soiled diapers or expired medication.
- Items classified as sharps, flammable, reactive, corrosive, ignitable, radioactive, toxic, infectious, or pathogenic.
- Dimension: 15" x 15" x 42"
Check out Terracycle's videos on their YouTube Channel.