The 4 inch ECO Funnel with Stainless Steel Quick Disconnect features a latching lid with gasket to maintain an air-tight seal and keep fumes contained. A removable large particle filter catches stir bars or other items.
The ECO Funnel® is the ultimate lab safety product for collection of hazardous liquid waste. Its unique, patented design performs two functions, acting as both a sealed waste container and a solvent funnel. The 4" ECO Funnel® is made of HDPE and has a 450 mL fluid capacity. This solvent funnel with lid features an easy use lid, gasket, and positive latch to close lid and maintain an air-tight seal. A filter is also built into the interior to reduce the loss of stir sticks or other particles in the waste liquid.
- 4" wide funnel with lid, gasket fits Justrite safety cans with a stainless steel quick disconnect fitting
- Funnel top without the stem measures 5"W x 7"L.
- large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
- Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
- 4" ECO Funnel can be fitted with up to 6 HPLC waste lines
This ECO Funnel® System allows our 4" ECO Funnel® to quickly connect to a JUSTRITE Centura Quick Disconnect safety can. The system includes a 4" ECO Funnel® with a customized polypropylene adapter. This quick disconnect adapter allows the user to keep the metal lid in a closed position. Each quick disconnect has a minimal 3/8"ID bore, so the rate of drainage will be reduced as compared to regular ECO Funnel®. This is perfect for connecting HPLC waste lines to the side of the funnel and for occasional pouring of waste solvents into the funnel. For optimal safety, the ECO Funnel® should be removed when not in use. As with all solvent-based applications chemical compatibility with the materials should be investigated prior to purchase. Note that the funnel adapter will only mate with adapter of similar material on safety can.
Fits the following containers:
Features of the ECO Funnel®
- Solves the "open waste container" problem.
- Prevents emissions of 99.9% of volatile waste solvents, acids, and bases in the laboratory.
- Maintains an average cost of approximately $0.07 per day, assuming a four-year product use.
- Has a unique, patented design that meets most local, state and federal safety regulations and requirements.
- May be used again and again and resists nearly all corrosive chemicals.
- Is considered a state of the art product by environmental health and safety officers and industry professionals.
- Applies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Academic and Government laboratories and is widely used.
Please note: Because of the complex nature of chemicals, Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety cannot offer specific recommendations on chemical compatibility [for your safety can]. Your chemical supplier, MSDS sheets, or other expert sources should be consulted. To aid in your decision process to select the appropriate Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety product for your application, contact Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety Customer Service to obtain sample material parts for you to test with the chemicals you are using. Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability in connection with the use of these products and their application relative to their chemical compatibility. It is the end user's sole responsibility to determine the nature of the materials to be contained and to select the proper product suitable for a particular application. Furthermore, it is the end user's responsibility to insure that the product selected is suitable for its intended use. Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety makes no warranty, expressed or implied of merchantability or fitness for purpose, and assumes no liability in connection with any product made or sold by Justrite and/or CP Lab Safety with regard to its use or chemical compatibility.
4" wide funnel with lid, gasket fits Justrite safety cans with a stainless steel quick disconnect fitting
11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab
Funnel top without the stem measures 5"W x 7"L.
large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
funnel has a 450 mL fluid capacity
can be fitted with up to 4 HPLC waste lines
Check out Cp Lab Safety's videos on their YouTube Channel.