Today at LabSafetyShop.com I intend to inform you of uses of Syringe Filters in the laboratory environment. These types of filters are extremely popular product for our customers.
There are many types of syringe filters that Fox Life Sciences provides for sale such as hydrophilic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), hydrophobic PTFE, glass fiber, nylon, polyethersulfone (PES), polypropylene, and polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF). Just as there are as many different kinds of syringe filters there are as many uses for them.
Here are the top 5 uses for Syringe Filters:
1. Syringe filters may be used to remove particles from a sample.
2. Syringe filters can be used for the filtration gases.
3. Syringe filters are excellent for general purpose filtration.
4. Syringe filters are known for being used in the removal of bacteria from a sample.
5. Syringe filters are suitable for Schlenk line work.
Additionally you may get in touch with us directly for your syringe filter needs by calling 1-603-890-3699. If you didn't find what you're looking for or if you have questions our team is here to help.