Elite™ Smoker’s Cease-Fire® Cigarette Butt Receptacle, Cap. 4 gal, bucket incld, poly
• Classic, contemporary, upscale styling enhances or complements any commercial architectural setting
• Collect unsightly cigarette litter and reduce the risk of fire!
Keep cigarette litter safely hidden from public view and enhance your property’s image with the sleek, contemporary styling of the Elite™ Smokers Cease-Fire®. Fire tested and approved by FM Global, this no-rust polyethylene receptacle features a patented oxygen-restricting design to extinguish burning butts safely. A stainless steel perforated snuffer offers a fast, easy “snuff target” for cigarettes and cigars, resulting in fewer misses for a cleaner and more attractive smoking area. With its limited entry design, unwanted trash is discouraged from clogging the neck, while the larger snuff area means less likelihood of fingers contacting dirt and germs. The unique covered dome eliminates messy rainwater overflow.
Self-aligning tabs glide the lid open and closed for easy maintenance, and allow for emptying the four-gallon (15L) galvanized steel pail that can hold thousands of butts. No tools needed. The patented inner double-drip edge directs most tar condensation into the pail, keeping the outside housing free from ugly tar buildup.
For added stability and weight, add sand in the pail and/or use a brick in the specially designed base.
The integrated 3/8” (9.5mm) padlock tabs on the lid accepting an optional padlock can discourage unauthorized access. A molded-in tether eyelet on the base accepts an optional 36" (914mm) wire rope cable for added security or greater stability in severe weather.
• Covered dome keeps rain out
• Embossed graphics identify opening for cigarette butts
• 3 1/2" x 2" opening with stainless steel snuffer results in fewer misses and reduces contact with germs, while its design discourages other trash.
• Fire tested and approved by FM Global.
• Simply add sand in the pail and/or use a brick in the specially designed base for added stability and weight.
• Patent is pending.
- Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Capacity: 4 gal (15L)
- Door Type: N/A
- Adjustable Shelves: N/A
- Dimensions, Exterior: 12" W x 38" H (305mm W x 965mm H)
- Approvals: FM
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.