Oval Quick-Disconnect In-Flow Safety Can, S/S or polypropylene fittings, .5 gallon, poly
- The safe way to stage and draw reagents into HPLC machines
- FM Approved, and complies with NFPA and OSHA regulations
- Eliminates safety concerns and potential knock-over accidents of glass bottles
To meet the growing demand of fire officials requiring reagents be stored in approved containers when drawing solvents into HPLC machines, these compact In-Flow Safety Cans are FM Global approved for safety. Specifically designed for use in HPLC "input" applications, these high density polyethylene cans are equipped with a required self-closing fill/pour spout with stainless steel flame arrester. Two quick-disconnect fittings are installed: one polypropylene for venting, and one stainless steel to handle the solvent in-flow; the stainless steel disconnect includes 1/8"OD (1/16"ID) and 1/16"OD (1/32"ID) compression fittings.
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Capacity: 0.5 gal (2L)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 5.25" W x 9.5" H x 7.75" Outer Dia. (133mm W x 241mm H x 197mm Outer Dia.)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.45" (37mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.