Aerosolv® Standard System for recycling aerosol cans, puncturing unit, filter, wire, and goggles
Standard Aerosolv® System includes puncturing unit with plastic sleeve, color changing coalescing/carbon filter cartridge, anti-static wire and goggles to enhance safety.
- Puncturing unit relieves pressure and empties spent aerosol cans.
- Made of low maintenance aircraft aluminum and threads into standard 2" bung on 30-gallon (110L) and 55-gallon (200L) drums.
- All moving parts are 308 stainless steel
- Carbide tipped piercing pin shows no signs of wear after puncturing 10,000 cans
- Filter removes liquids and adsorbs odors
- Cans are recyclable as scrap metal.
- Accepts series 200, 300 and 6oz. cans (Max. Ht. 8½")
- The contents of over 4000 spent aerosols may be collected in just one 55-gallon (200L) drum
A variety of replacement filters and parts are also available.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.