QUICKBERM®, DIMS. 10'W x 10'L x 12"H, CAP. 745 GALS
QuickBerm® secondary containment helps you comply with EPA regulations and provides dependable spill control for leak-prone containers and equipment. Sets up in mere minutes, great for efficiency and quick response under emergency spill conditions. Reinforced CriticalCorner™ design features wraparound diagonal welds for superior strength and fluid-tight reliability. Berm withstands a broad range of chemicals including petroleums and most acids, and is durable enough for extended wear. High-visibility yellow inside supports alert against potential catch hazards inside while keeping exterior free from trip hazards found in other berms with exterior support systems.
Helps comply with EPA for containment and spill prevention (SPCC).
- Material Specifications: EnGuard™V, modified PVC coated fabric
- Sump Capacity: 745 gallon (2820 liter)
- Dimensions, Interior: 120" W x 12" H x 120" D (3048mm W x 305mm H x 3048mm D)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 120" W x 12" H x 120" L (3048mm W x 305mm H x 3048mm L)
- Dimensions, Folded:26" W x 10" H x 26" L (660mm W x 254mm H x 660mm L)
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.