EcoPolyBlend™ Spill Control Pallet, 2 drum, recycled polyethylene
Made of recycled polyethylene, these pallets resist chemical attack from hazardous acids, caustics and solvents. The oversized sump holds the contents of a 55-gallon (200-L) drum in the event of leak or rupture—meeting or exceeding the most stringent spill containment regulations. Seamless construction eliminates leaks. Self-locating grates lift off for quick clean up. Black pallets contain 100% recycled content—their dark color hides grime and dirt to keep your workplace looking clean. High visibility yellow pallets contain 35% recycled polyethylene. Choose from square or in-line configurations.
EPA, SPCC compliant and meets fire codes.
- Material Specifications: Recycled Polyethylene Percent Recycled: 100% (Black) 35% (Yellow)
- Sump Capacity: 66 gallon (250 liter)
- Load Bearing Capacity: 2500 lbs (1134 kg)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 49" W x 18" H x 25" D (1245mm W x 457mm H x 635mm D)
- Compliance: EPA, NFPA, SPCC, IFC
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.