EcoPolyBlend™ IBC Indoor Pallet, forklift pockets, 40% recycled polyethylene, Black body
Constructed of durable 40% recycled polyethylene, these intermediate bulk container pallets offer excellent chemical resistance. Accepts IBCs up to 48”W x 48”D x 53”H (1219 mm x 1219 mm x 1346 mm). Large leakproof sump exceeds regulations and protects against high volume spills. Sturdy pillar supports accept up to 9000 lb (4082 kg) uniformly distributed load. Removable pillars make for easy sump cleanup. Pallet features forklift pockets for relocation when empty. Ships fully assembled.
EPA, SPCC compliant and meets fire codes.
(UDL) Uniformly Distributed Load - 1250 Lbs/567 Kgs. per drum, for DrumSheds™ and Pallets
*Freight charges may be separate.
- Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Percent Recycled: 40
- Sump Capacity: 372 gallon (1408L)
- Load Bearing Capacity: 9000 lbs (4082 kg)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 55" W x 37.5" H x 55" D (1397mm W x 953mm H x 1397mm D)
- Compliance: EPA, NFPA, OSHA, SPCC
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.