Justrite's Steel Laboratory Safety Cans have all the benefits of the Type I cans. Added features make these the choice of lab professionals for safely dispensing hazardous liquids into test tubes, small flasks and beakers. Fill spouts have self-close, pressure-relief caps and stainless steel flame arresters. These cans also feature a vacuum-relief valve within the lid for smooth liquid flow, and self-closing faucets for trouble-free dispensing. Cans with the smaller No. 08540 faucet offer easier dispensing in lab environments, while the No. 08902 faucet is better suited for heavy, industrial use.
Shelf Cans have a faucet mounted two inches above the bottom to eliminate lifting the cans during dispensing.
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Steel
- Capacity: 2.5 gallon (9L)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 11.5" H x 11.75" Outer Dia. (292mm H x 298mm Outer Dia.)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.68" (43mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: CARB, NFPA, OSHA
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.