Go beyond protection and compliance with the added convenience of AccuFlowTM with Safe-Squeeze® trigger for safe and controlled pouring.
Justrite's patented manifold and proportional flow-control Safe-Squeeze® trigger provides you the means to regulate the flow rate when handling flammable liquids. Fill port with ergonomic lift lever makes filling easy. Flexible 9" (229-mm) long metal hose spout helps control the pour into small openings.
Made from high-grade coated steel, each can is pressure tested to ensure quality. The tough powder-coat finish resists chemicals and stands up to demands of rigorous use. Stainless steel flame arrester—equipped in all Justrite safety cans—dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition. Sealed lid features automatic positive-pressure relief that vents between 3 and 5 psig (0.2 and 0.35 bar) to protect against explosion. Large label ID zone provides writing space to identity contents, department location, or individual user name. All can sizes have extra capacity for adding two-cycle engine oil or other additives.
Easy-to-fill! Ergonomic lift lever opens the self-closing spout wide for easy filling. A full-length stainless steel flame arrester dissipates heat and allows deeper, secure insertion of the nozzle when filling.
Experience the benefits of Justrite's Type II AccuFlow™ safety cans available in several colors and suitable for the storage of flammable liquids.This helps identify specific liquids, and avoids costly errors when using more than one liquid at a worksite.
Some color choices commonly used are:
- Red cans for the storage of flammable liquids (and OSHA required)
- Blue cans for the storage of kerosene
- Yellow cans to designate the storage of diesel fuel
- Green cans for the storage of oils
Certified by FM, UL/ULC, and TÜV, Justrite safety cans also meet OSHA and NFPA requirements, and come with a ten-year warranty.
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Steel
- Capacity: 2.5 gallon (9L)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 12" H x 11.75" Outer Dia. (305mm H x 298mm Outer Dia.)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 1.68" (43mm)
- Hose Dimensions: 9" L x 1" Outer Dia. (229mm L x 25mm Outer Dia.)
- Approvals: FM, TUV, UL, ULC
- Compliance: CARB, NFPA, OSHA