ChemCor® Corrosives/Acids Safety Cabinet, Cap. 45 gallons, 2 shelves, 2 self-close doors
Research environments using many different types of chemicals have special storage requirements. Whether using acids, bases or solvents, it is critical that incompatible liquids are segregated to avoid disastrous explosions or fire. The SDS (Safety Data Sheet) should be reviewed to determine chemical characteristics and recommended storage practices.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
- Material Specifications: 18 Ga CR Steel
- Capacity: 45 gallon (170L)
- No. of Doors: 2
- Door Type: Self-Close
- No. of Shelves: 2
- Adjustable Shelves: Yes
- Dimensions, Exterior: 43" W x 65" H x 18" D (1092mm W x 1651mm H x 457mm D)
- Dimensions, Interior: 39.5" W x 60.5" H x 14.562" D (1003mm W x 1537mm H x 370mm D)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA, IFC
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.