Non-Combustible Outdoor Safety Locker, 2-Drum, Explosion Relief Panels
Outdoor safety lockers with explosion relief panels are required for the safe storage of Class 1A or the dispensing of Class 1A and 1B flammable liquids (as defined by NFPA). Please check with the local authority having jurisdiction to ensure all local regulations, including set-back requirements and the correct wall/roof rating needed for your application.
Standard features include:
- Explosion relief panels designed to release at 20 psf
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction — backed by a 15-year structural warranty
- Secondary containment — leakproof all welded sump
- Removable, galvanized steel grating
- Three-point keyed locking hardware
- Natural draft ventilation
- NFPA 704 diamond decal provides "Right to Know" information
- Multiple static grounding connnections
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
- Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
- FM-approved — including sump capacity, wind/snow load requirements, and explosion relief panels
Customize the locker to meet specific applications with a variety of optional features and accessories, including loading ramp, grounding kit, fire protection and lighting packages. Please note that shelving is not available when ordering a locker with explosion relief panels.
NOTE: Exterior dimensions include anchoring plates and door hardware.
- Material Specifications: Heavy gauge steel
- Capacity: (2) 55-gallon drums
- Sump Capacity: 120 gallon (454 liters)
- Load Capacity:2000 lbs 907 kgs
- Dimensions, Exterior: 67" W x 38" D x 75" H (1702mm W x 965mm D x 1905mm H)
- Dimensions, Interior: 54" W x 30" D x 55.5" H (1372mm W x 762mm D x 1410mm H)
- No. of Doors: 1
- Dimensions, Door: 42" W x 51" H (1067mm W x 1295mm H)
- Door Hinge: Right
- Explosion Relief Panels: (1) - 48-in x 48-in
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: EPA, NFPA 30, NFPA 1
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.