Outdoor safety lockers with explosion relief panels are required for the safe storage of Class 1A or the dispensing of Class 1A and 1B flammable liquids (as defined by NFPA). Please check with the local authority having jurisdiction to ensure all local regulations, including set-back requirements and the correct wall/roof rating needed for your application.
Standard features include:
- Explosion relief panels designed to release at 20 psf
- 4-hour fire-rated construction — backed by a 15-year structural warranty
- 3-hour fire-rated door — third party tested and labeled
- Gravity air flow vents — UL Listed fire dampers with fusible links
- Secondary containment — leakproof all welded sump
- Removable, galvanized steel grate flooring
- 42-inch (1.07-m) wide door with UL listed, keyed lockset for security
- Door closer — ensures doors close automatically
- NFPA 704 diamond decal provides "Right to Know" information
- Multiple static grounding connections
- Anchoring plates for maximum hold down protection
- Chemical and UV resistant coating, inside and out
- Forklift channels for easy relocation
- Meets EPA, NFPA 30 and NFPA 1 requirements
- FM-approved — including third party tested, fire-rated wall and roof design
Customize the locker to meet specific applications with a variety of optional features and accessories, including loading ramp, shelving, grounding kit, fire protection, heating/cooling, insulation, and lighting packages.
NOTE: Exterior dimensions include anchoring plates and door hardware.
- Material Specifications: Heavy gauge steel
- Capacity: (2) 55-gallon drums
- Sump Capacity: 75 gallon (284)
- Load Capacity:2000 lbs (907 kg)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 71" W x 42" D x 75" H (1803mm W x 1067mm D x 1905mm H)
- Dimensions, Interior: 50.5" W x 26.5" D x 52.5" H (1283mm W x 673mm D x 1334mm H)
- No. of Doors: 1
- Dimensions, Door: 42" W x 51" H (1067mm W x 1295mm H)
- Door Hinge: Left
- Explosion Relief Panels: (1) - 48-in x 48-in
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: EPA, NFPA 30, NFPA 1
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.