- Constructed of 1" multi-ply, exterior-grade plywood.
- Convenient and safe storage of small quantities on the laboratory bench.
- Cabinet floor constructed as a 2" liquid-tight trough.
- Cabinet supplied with internal metal lock with 2 keys.
- Meets all applicable OSHA and NFPA #30 standards for the storage of flammable liquids.
- Self-closing door model (SC8023) is also available.
- UL listed
SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- Approx. Capacity: 6 x 1 Gallon
- Color: Yellow
- Exterior Dimensions: 21 1/4”H x 15 3/4”D x 16 3/4”W
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.