The 4 inch ECO Funnel with 63mm screw cap features a latching lid with gasket to maintain an air-tight seal and keep fumes contained. A removable large particle filter catches stir bars or other items.
The ECO Funnel® is the ultimate lab safety product for collection of hazardous liquid waste. Its unique, patented design performs two functions, acting as both a sealed waste container and a solvent funnel. The 4" ECO Funnel® is made of HDPE and has a 450 mL fluid capacity. This solvent funnel with lid features an easy use lid, gasket, and positive latch to close lid and maintain an air-tight seal. A filter is also built into the interior to reduce the loss of stir sticks or other particles in the waste liquid.
- 4" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits containers with a 63mm neck size
- Funnel top without the stem measures 5"W x 7"L.
- large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
- Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
- 4" ECO Funnel can be fitted with up to 6 HPLC waste lines
Features of the ECO Funnel®
- Solves the "open waste container" problem.
- Prevents emissions of 99.9% of volatile waste solvents, acids, and bases in the laboratory.
- Maintains an average cost of approximately $0.07 per day, assuming a four-year product use.
- Has a unique, patented design that meets most local, state and federal safety regulations and requirements.
- May be used again and again and resists nearly all corrosive chemicals.
- Is considered a state of the art product by environmental health and safety officers and industry professionals.
- Applies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Academic and Government laboratories and is widely used.
4" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits containers with a 63mm neck size 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab Funnel top without the stem measures 5"W x 7"L. large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE funnel has a 450 mL fluid capacity can be fitted with up to 4 HPLC waste lines
- Dimensions: Lid Open: 10"L x 10"W x 20.5"H
- Dimensions: Lid Closed: 10"L x 10"W x 15.25"H
Check out Cp Lab Safety's videos on their YouTube Channel.