The 8 inch ECO Funnel with 2 inch coarse thread screw adapter features a latching lid with gasket to maintain an air-tight seal and keep fumes contained. A removable large particle filter catches stir bars or other items. The 11" funnel stem reduces chemical evaporation, and the secondary air lock tube helps.
The ECO Funnel® is the ultimate lab safety product for collection of hazardous liquid waste. Its unique, patented design performs two functions, acting as both a sealed waste container and a solvent funnel. The 8" ECO Funnel® is made of HDPE and has a 2000 mL fluid capacity. This solvent funnel with lid features an easy use lid, gasket, and positive latch to close lid and maintain an air-tight seal. A filter is also built into the interior to reduce the loss of stir sticks or other particles in the waste liquid. (See diagram.)
- 8" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits plastic drums with a 2" bung (coarse thread, non-NPT) opening
- 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab
- secondary air lock tube helps prevent overfilling and spills
- Funnel top without the stem measures 9"W x 11"L
- large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
- Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
- can be fitted with up to 8 HPLC waste lines
Fits the following containers:
- Coarse Thread Drum EC-20060-1C
Features of the ECO Funnel®
- Solves the "open waste container" problem.
- Prevents emissions of 99.9% of volatile waste solvents, acids, and bases in the laboratory.
- Maintains an average cost of approximately $0.07 per day, assuming a four-year product use.
- Has a unique, patented design that meets most local, state and federal safety regulations and requirements.
- May be used again and again and resists nearly all corrosive chemicals.
- Is considered a state of the art product by environmental health and safety officers and industry professionals.
- Applies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Academic and Government laboratories and is widely used.
8" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits plastic drums with a 2" bung (coarse thread, non-NPT) opening 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab secondary air lock tube helps prevent overfilling and spills Funnel top without the stem measures 9"W x 11"L large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE funnel has a 2000mL fluid capacity can be fitted with up to 8 HPLC waste lines
Check out Cp Lab Safety's videos on their YouTube Channel.