The 8 inch ECO Funnel with 20 Liter Samson Stacker combine to make a complete waste disposal system, featuring a latching lid with gasket to maintain an air-tight seal and keep fumes contained. A removable large particle filter catches stir bars or other items. The 11" funnel stem reduces chemical evaporation, and the secondary air lock tube helps prevent over-filling.
The ECO Funnel® is the ultimate lab safety product for collection of hazardous liquid waste. Its unique, patented design performs two functions, acting as both a sealed waste container and a solvent funnel. The 8" ECO Funnel® is made of HDPE and has a 2000 mL fluid capacity. This solvent funnel with lid features an easy use lid, gasket, and positive latch to close lid and maintain an air-tight seal. A filter is also built into the interior to reduce the loss of stir sticks or other particles in the waste liquid. An 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab.
- 8" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits Samson Stacker HDPE containers with a 70mm neck size
- 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab
- secondary air lock tube helps prevent overfilling and spills
- Funnel top without the stem measures 9"W x 11"L
- large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris
- Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE
- 8" ECO Funnel can be fitted with up to 8 HPLC waste lines
|Dimensions: Lid Open||10"L x 14.75"W x 29.75"H|
|Dimensions: Lid Closed||10"L x 14.75"W x 21.5"H|
|Funnel||8" ECO Funnel® EF-8-SW|
|Container||20 Liter HDPE Container SW-20010RC|
Features of the ECO Funnel®
- Solves the "open waste container" problem.
- Prevents emissions of 99.9% of volatile waste solvents, acids, and bases in the laboratory.
- Maintains an average cost of approximately $0.07 per day, assuming a four-year product use.
- Has a unique, patented design that meets most local, state and federal safety regulations and requirements.
- May be used again and again and resists nearly all corrosive chemicals.
- Is considered a state of the art product by environmental health and safety officers and industry professionals.
- Applies to Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Academic and Government laboratories and is widely used
8" wide funnel with lid, gasket and screw cap fits Samson Stacker containers with a 70mm neck size 11" stem also reduces chemical evaporation of hazardous solvents in the lab secondary air lock tube helps prevent overfilling and spills Funnel top without the stem measures 9"W x 11"L large particle filter catches stir bar and large debris Constructed of chemically resistant HDPE funnel has a 2000mL fluid capacity can be fitted with up to 8 HPLC waste lines
Check out Cp Lab Safety's videos on their YouTube Channel.