- Constructed of 1″ multi-ply exterior-grade plywood
- Individual cabinet is designed for stacking or as a stand–alone unit for the laboratory bench
- Bright yellow finish for immediate identification
- Allows for safe compatible organization of your laboratory chemicals
- Cabinet floor constructed as a 2″ liquid tight trough meeting the OSHA requirement for secondary containment
- Cabinet supplied with internal metal lock
- All cabinets constructed to meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards
- UL listed
- Self-closing door models are constructed to meet and exceed all applicable Uniform Fire Code standards
- SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- Approx. Capacity: Acid: 4 x 2.5 Liter Flammable: 4 x 1 Gallon
- Color: Gray
- Exterior Dimensions: 31"W x 17"H x 14 1/2"D
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.