Our Polypropylene Quick Disconnect adapter is chemically resistant and easy to operate. By pressing the thumb latch, the coupling body separates from the coupling insert. To connect, simply push the two halves together. An audible "click" along with the secure feel assures you of a reliable, leak free connection.
Each size quick disconnect HPLC adapter features in-line hose barb with shutoff and a quick disconnect pipe thread with shutoff. Couplings are gamma sterilizable.
Choose your Quick Disconnect HPLC based on your Tubing IDHPLC Adapters include two pieces, including the Coupling body and coupling insert:
- 1 Hose Barb Coupling Insert (non-valved) that fits either 1/16", 1/8" or 1/4"IDtubing.
- 1 Pipe Thread Coupling Body with 1/8", 1/4" or 3/8" NPT with a 1/8" to 1/4" flow.
Features and Benefits of Quick Disconnect polypropylene HPLC adapters:
- Polypropylene material = Chemically resistant and gamma sterilizable
- EPDM O-ring = Greater chemical resistance
- Thumb latch = One-hand connection and disconnection
- Integral terminations = Fewer leak points, shorter assemblies, faster installations
Excellent applications include:
- Protein analyzers (1/8" flow)
- Cleaning concentrates (1/8" flow)
- Plating solutions (1/8" flow)
- Sterilizers (1/8" flow)
- Cyanide distillation (1/8" flow)
- Battery filling equipment (1/4" flow)
- Disinfectants (1/4" flow)
- Inkjet printing (1/4" flow)
- Chemical metering pumps (1/4" flow)
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing (1/4" flow)
- Semiconductor chemical processing (1/4" flow)
Check out Cp Lab Safety's videos on their YouTube Channel.