- Constructed of 1” multi-ply exterior-grade plywood
- "Combo" cabinet utilizes the safety features of both the acid and flammables cabinets. The SciMatCo combination cabinet is actually two separate cabinets in one
- Individual cabinet is designed for stacking or as a stand-alone unit for the laboratory bench
- Cabinet floor constructed as a 2” liquid tight trough
- Cabinet supplied with internal metal lock on the flammable side and a plastic hasp and padlock on the corrosive side
- All cabinets constructed to meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards
- UL listed
- Self-closing door models are constructed to meet and exceed all applicable Uniform Fire Code standards (flammable door only)
SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- Approx. Capacity: Flammable: 10 x 1 Gallon Corrosive: 10 x 2.5 Liter
- Color: Gray
- Exterior Dimensions: 47"W x 18"H x 18"D
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.