- Constructed of 1" multi-ply exterior-grade plywood.
- Designed as a stand-alone or stack up to two high.
- Organize both your flammable and corrosive liquids (SC8082) in a space no larger that a standard cabinet.
- Individual cabinets may be placed under your work surface with 32-1/4" clearance.
- Cabinet floor constructed as a 2" liquid tight trough.
- All cabinets constructed to meet and exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards.
- Self-closing door models meet Uniform Fire Code
- UL listed
SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- Approx. Capacity: 24 x 1 Gallon
- Color: Yellow
- Exterior Dimensions: 30"W X 32 1/2"H X 18 1/2"D
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.