- Constructed of 1” multi-ply exterior-grade plywood
- Inside surfaces of acid side are lined with polypropylene except the door
- “Combo” Cabinet utilizes the safety features of both the Acid and Flammables Cabinets. Our Combination Cabinet is actually two separate cabinets in one
- “Combo” cabinets made to fit under Laboratory Casework or as stand alone units.
- Cabinet Floor constructed as a 2” liquid tight trough
- Cabinet supplied with internal metal lock on the Flammable side and a plastic hasp and padlock on the Corrosive side
- Cabinets designed to support Standard Laboratory Fume Hoods (not supplied with work surface)
- All cabinets constructed to meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA Standards
- UL listed
- Self-Closing door models are constructed to meet and exceed all applicable Uniform Fire Code Standards (Flammable Door Only)
SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- Approx. Capacity: Corrosive: Corrosive: 18 x 2.5 Liter Flammable:16 x 1 Gallon
- Color: Gray
- Exterior Dimensions: 35"W x 35 1/2"H x 22"D
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.