- Constructed of 1″ multi-ply exterior–grade plywood
- Under The Counter cabinets for under laboratory casework or as a stand alone unit
- Bright yellow finish for immediate identification
- Cabinet floor constructed as a liquid tight trough meeting OSHA requirements for secondary containment
- Cabinet supplied with internal metal lock with two keys
- Cabinet supplied with toe-space 1-3/4″D x 2-1/2″H
- Cabinets designed to support standard laboratory fume hoods (work surface not included)
- All cabinets constructed to meet or exceed all applicable NFPA and OSHA standards
- UL listed
- Self-closing door models are constructed to meet or exceed all applicable Uniform Fire Code standards
- SciMatCo has found the following states and territories to require self-closing doors for Flammables cabinets per the IFC (International Fire Code): AK, AR, CA, CT, DC, GA, ID, IN, IA, KY, MN, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, UT, VA, WA, WY, Guam, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Prior to placing your order, please check if your local municipality follows the IFC (International Fire Code) and order any cabinet for Flammables storage with self-closing doors if required.
- SC1836 is pictured
- Approx. Capacity: 24 x 1 Gallon
- Color: Yellow
- Exterior Dimensions: 23"W x 35 1/2"H x 22"D
Check out SciMatCo's videos on their YouTube Channel.