The 40L HDPE Carboy with 120mm Cap EZgrip® Carboys are designed to provide users with a highly versatile container that maximizes storage efficiency and ease of use. The distinctive rectangular shape saves valuable bench space. Larger handles on top of the container and molded grips in the base provide a full, secure grip to make lifting, handling, and pouring easy. The optional wide neck allows the user to reach inside the carboy for easier cleaning. Carboy material and volume are clearly imprinted on the outside of the bottle as well as large, easy to read, metric graduation marks which are certified to ±5% accuracy.
- EZgrip® ergonomic shape maximizes bench space
- EZfil® wide-mouth design for easy filling and cleaning
- Molded in graduation marks certified to ±5% accuracy
- VersaCap® offers a wide variety of top connection options
- Height (w/Cap): 30.4" (771mm)
- Height (w/o Cap) 29.0" (736mm)
- Length: 17.06" (433.2mm)
- Width: 9.84" (250mm)
- Approximate Capacity(max): 49.4L
- Carboy Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Check out all of our other videos over on our YouTube channel!
Share this Product
More from this collection
EZwaste® XL Safety Vent Carboy 40L HDPE with VersaCap® 120mm, 4 Ports for 1/8‚Äù OD Tubing, 3 Ports for ¬º‚Äù OD Tubing and a Chemical Exhaust Filter
EZwaste® XL Safety Vent Carboy 40L HDPE with VersaCap® 120mm, 4 Ports for 1/8‚Äù OD Tubing, 3 Ports for ¬º‚Äù OD Tubing, 1 Port for 1/4" HB or 3/8" HB and a Chemical Exhaust Filter