Foxx Life Sciences
PUREGRIP® Bottles - Reagent - Transparent Graduated with GL45 Screw Cap and Pouring Ring - 100 mL - 10/case
PUREGRIP® Bottles, Reagent, Transparent Graduated with GL45 Screw Cap and Pouring Ring, 100 mL
Borosil and Foxx PUREGRIP® Glass Reagent Bottles are chemically inert and stable.
When fitted with a plastic pouring ring, dripping can be totally eliminated. As there is only one size of screw thread for all the bottles from 100 ml onwards, the screw caps and pouring rings are fully interchangeable.
The bottles, pouring rings and caps are autoclavable and sterilizable.
- Material: 3.3 Borosilicate Glass
- Bottle Volume: 100mL
- Cap Size: GL45
- Cap Material: PP (polypropylene) Highest cap temperature rating in the industry, at 142 °C
- Color: Clear
- Overall Dimension: 56mm x 103mm
- Graduation Color: White Enamel
- Class/Quality Grade: Type 1, Class A