If you use a lot of aerosol cans and are looking for an easier, cheaper and greener way to dispose of them, check out our Aerosolv® System for recycling aerosol cans! This system can turn those spent aerosol cans to recyclable steel.
How it works:
- The puncturing unit relieves pressure and empties the spent aerosol cans.
- The filter removes liquids and adsorbs odors
- The Cans can then be recycled as scrap metals
The Aerosolv® System for recycling aerosol cans:
- Accepts series 200, 300, and 6 oz. cans (Max. height of 8.5”)
- Can collect over 4000 spent aerosol cans in just one 55-gallon drum
- Made of aluminum and threads into standard 2” bung on a 30-gallon or a 50-gallon drum.
- Complies with EPA 40 CFR 261.23(a)(6)
Click here to see the available Aerosolv® System.
For more information, please contact us at (603) 490- 0079 or at email@example.com.