Open Top VersaCap® 83mm with Molded 1/4" HB Adapter and Tubing
Foxx Life Sciences’ 83mm Open Top VersaCap® with Molded 1/4" HB Adapter Filling and Venting closures are aseptic handling solutions for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and laboratory liquid transfer applications. All closures can be used on bottles and carboys with 53mm, 83mm, or 120mm closures. The pre-mounted lengths of platinum-cured silicone tubing allow for easy customization of carboys and bottles.
Eliminate pouring of high valued products through this leak proof aseptic system. Flexible system is designed with closures that fit bottles or carboys with 53mm, 83mm, and 120mm closures. Tubing manufactured from high purity silicone. Accept additional fluid transfer components such as aseptic connectors and air vent filters. All components are autoclavable.
VersaCap® are made from polypropylene, which may be autoclaved at 15 PSI and 121˚C (250˚F) for 20 minutes.
- High purity platinum-cured silicone insert with or without tubing
- Eliminate pouring of high valued products through this leak-proof aseptic system
- Made from Class VI autoclavable material
- Cap Size: 83mm
- Cap Style: Open
- Adapter: 2 Molded 1/4" Hose Barb, Molded Vent, with Tubing
- Tubing Material: Platinum-Cured Silicone
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
Check out Foxx Life Sciences', a leading manufacturer in solvent waste, videos on their YouTube Channel.