Introducing the next generation mixing technology from Foxx Life Sciences: Teras TurbinesTM.
Foxx Life Sciences Teras Turbine™ has four mixing modes: Top Anaerobic, Top Aerobic, Full Mixing, and Bottom Mixing. Top Anaerobic is ideal for mixing of less viscous material at the top of the carboy or bottle. Top Aerobic is for adding air into the mixture within the carboy or bottle. Full Mixing is for simultaneously circulating fluid from top to center and bottom to center. Bottom Mixing is for lifting heavy or viscous materials at the bottom of the carboy or bottle.
- Mixing heads are available in 15mm, 25mm, 50mm, and 100mm sizes
- Available in both Anaerobic and Aerobic mixing style
- Available in 200, 300, or 600 mm shaft length
- Made from high quality autoclavable AISI 316 Stainless Steel
- No external blades, which reduces the risk of injury during cleaning
- Due to the high quality finish, there is minimal surface turbulence during mixing resulting in higher energy efficiency
- The patented Teras Turbine head provides excellent vertical and horizontal mixing to produce a “full mix”
- When paired with Foxx’s line of EZgrip carboys, mixing results are uniform and homogeneous with no dead spots
Click here to see the available Teras TurbinesTM
Click here to see the Teras TurbineTM product data sheet