Foxx Life Sciences
EZWaste® UN/DOT Filter Kit, VersaCap® 70S, 4 ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 3 port for 1/4" OD Tubing
The UN/DOT Filter Kit, VersaCap® 70S EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon filter which traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes. The EZwaste® Solvent Waste system also features a closed loop design which protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
Foxx Life Sciences’ EZwaste® DOT/UN System is designed to be an affordable solution for liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from one or more HPLC systems while the carbon exhaust filters improve air quality by capturing potentially harmful vapors emitted from solvents. Each system includes a 70S VersaCap®,4 ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 3 port for 1/4" OD Tubing, 1 port for carbon exhaust filter, 1 carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.
* Depending on application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- Height (filter in horizontal position): 3.75" (95.3 mm)
- Height (filter in vertical position): 8.75" (222.3 mm)
- OD Tubing Ports: 4 x 1/8" and 3 x 1/4"
- Hose Barb: 0
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Base Diameter: 1.89"(48mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
- Filter thread: 1/4"
Check out all of Foxx Life Sciences' videos on their YouTube Channel.