Foxx Life Sciences
EZWaste® HD Solvent Waste System, VersaCap 83B, 4 Ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 4 ports for 1/4" OD Tubing with 20L Round HDPE Container
The Safety Vent 20L Round Bottle HDPE with VersaCap® 83mm EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for HPLC liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from two HPLC machines. This system features an activated carbon filter which traps volatile organic compounds from being released into the air. This prevents chemicals from being inhaled by lab workers and provides an easy mechanism of disposal for vapor wastes. The EZwaste® Solvent Waste system also features a closed loop design which protects against leaks and spills, improving overall lab safety.
The EZwaste® Solvent Waste System is designed to be an affordable solution for liquid waste disposal. Each system is manufactured to safely collect waste from one or more HPLC systems while the carbon exhaust filters improve air quality by capturing potentially harmful vapors emitted from solvents. Each system includes a 4L, 5L, 10L, or 20L HDPE carboy, two 83mm VersaCap® (one open top for waste collection and one closed top for safe transport), 4 Ports for 1/8" OD Tubing, 4 ports for 1/4" OD Tubing, 1 port for a carbon exhaust filter, 1 carbon exhaust filter, and plugs for unused ports.
* Depending on application, carbon exhaust filter life cycle may vary
- Tube fittings secure waste tubes to carboy providing the closed system necessary to prevent spills (plugs included for unused ports)
- 90° adapter included for maximum storage flexibility
- Replaceable sulfur cured EPDM gasket for high chemical compatibility against aggressive organic solvents
- Height w/o Cap: 20" (508 mm)
- Height w/ Cap: 20.25" (514.35 mm)
- Diameter: 10.5" (266.7 mm)
- Volume: 20L
- Bottle Material: HDPE
- Cap Material: Polypropylene
- OD Tubing Ports: 4 x 1/8" and 4 x 1/4"
- Hose Barb: 0
- Filter Length: 6.97"(177mm)
- Filter Base Diameter: 1.89"(48mm)
- Filter Top Diameter: 1.73"(44mm)
- Filter thread: 1/4"
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Check out all of our other videos on our YouTube Channel!