Foxx Life Sciences
EZBio® HP Vent Filter, Hydrophobic PTFE, 0.2µm, 50 mm, Non-Sterile, Gamma Stable, 5 Pack
Foxx Life Sciences™ EZBio® HP Hydrophobic Vent Filters are used for hydrophobic venting and solvent filtration applications.
The PTFE filter membrane is ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip® carboys. All materials comply with USP Class VI standards and are autoclavable up to 10 times. Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is reinforced with polypropylene housing and features a stepped hosebarb. Available in 50mm, Hydrophobic PTFE membrane, Non-sterile, 0.2µm pore sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane is reinforced with polypropylene housing and features a stepped hosebarb.
- All materials comply with USP Class VI standards.
- Ideal for maintaining purified water stored in carboys, or for sterile venting during a slow exhaust/liquid autoclave cycle of EZgrip® carboys.
- Autoclavable up to 10 times.
- Material: Class VI Resin
- Biological Safety: Meet USP Biological Reactivity Test, for Class VI Plastics.
- Effective Filtration Area: 20cm²
Applications: Venting bioreactors, Culture Vessels, and Fermentation tanks.
- Quantity: 5 Pack
- Color: White
- Housing: Gamma Stable PPA
- Casing Material: Polypropylene
- Filter Media: Hydrophobic PTFE on a PET support
- Filter Material: PTFE
- Filter Pore Size: .2µm
- Tube length: 50mm"
- Tube Diameter: 3/8"
- Overall Length: 83.5mm
- Diameter: 73.0mm
- Inlet/Outlet Connections: 1/4" - 1/2" Hose barb
- Max Operation Pressure: 0.2MPa@68˚F
- Typical Air Flow Rate (68˚F): 9.0L/min@21kPa
- Bubble Point:≥0.11Mpa(60%IPA)
- Certificate Included: Yes
- Sterilization: Can be sterilized by gamma irradiation or autoclaving. Gamma irradiation 25kGy, recommended 50kGy maximum
- Autoclavable: Yes, Autoclaved for 20 cycles of 30 minutes at 249.8˚F (No in-line steam sterilization).
- Product Length: 5"
- Product Width: 5"
- Product Height: 10"
- Weight: 1 lb.
Click here for a full list of our product datasheets!
Videos coming soon!
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!