Heavy Duty Stable Base
Borosil® Retort Base provides extra stability with rubber lining on the shorter side, while featuring a hole in the center for a Steel Rod. Made of heavy duty steel alloy and lead-free powder coating, Borosil's blue base is approximately 4" x 6" and available in a case of six. Retort Base Rod sold separately, as are other base size options. Retort stands (base and rod) are typically indicated for use in laboratory applications, sometimes referred to as clamp stands or ring stands, which is a piece of scientific equipment to which clamps can be attached to hold other pieces of equipment and glassware such as burettes, test tubes and/or flasks.
In collaboration with Borosil Glass Works, Foxx Life Sciences is proud to bring the outstanding quality of Borosil® laboratory products to North America for the first time, as the exclusive North American distributor. Borosil is a name that North American scientists have come to trust, as Borosil® Laboratory Glassware and Products offer unparalleled mechanical strength, clarity, and reliability at a competitive price.
- Stable, solid to help eliminate movement during use
- Threaded hole accommodates a threaded rod (sold separately)
- Heavy weight for increased stability
- Base only, rod not included
- Manufacturer: Borosil
- SKU/Product Code: LARB8888H06
- Material: Steel Alloy
- Color: Blue
- Size: 4" x 6"
- Shipping Dimensions: 210mm (8.27") X 120mm (4.72") X 120mm (4.72")
- Shipping Weight (case): 4.68 kg (10.7 lbs.)
- Quantity: Case of 6
Datasheets Coming Soon!
Videos Coming Soon!Check out all of our videos on our YouTube Channel!