Quick-Disconnect Disposal Safety Can, stainless steel fittings for 3/8" tubing, 2 gal., polyethylene
Ideal for HPLC waste applications:
- Vapor and fire protection
- Safeguard against accidental spills
- Maximize safety and convenience
Hands-free solvent collection: Solvent flows freely from your process into the container through tubing making it suitable for either pump-fed or gravity-flow HPLC waste methods. Two disconnect fittings, one intake and one vent, eliminate back pressure in liquid flow disposal line and provide controlled handling of vapor.
Durability and safety: Translucent polyethylene container allows quick visual inspection of liquid level. Pouring spout is equipped with a stainless steel flame arrester, which reliably dissipates heat to prevent flashback ignition. Spring-loaded, sealed lid automatically vents to guard against explosion. Control odors with a coalescing/carbon filter.
- Easy-on, easy-off mechanism offers detachment of the can from the process without leaks, drips or vapor release. Once disconnected, the container is automatically sealed to prevent spills.
- Valved quick-disconnect fittings automatically close when decoupled to prevent vapor or liquid release.
- Stainless-steel fittings offer PTFE O-rings on standard containers. Also available with EPDM O-ring seals on customized cans.
- Coalescing carbon filter Optional filters are for use with only round style cans.Easy-carrying handle with fixed position latch keeps spring loaded cover open for convenient pouring during disposal.
- Economically priced polypropylene barbed fittings offer EPDM O-rings.
- Translucent color lets you check liquid level at a glance.
- Can/Container Material Specifications: Polyethylene
- Capacity: 2 gallon (8L)
- Dimensions, Exterior: 14.75" H x 12" Outer Dia. (375mm H x 305mm Outer Dia.)
- Fill/Pour Hole: 3.65" 93 (mm)
- Approvals: FM
- Compliance: NFPA, OSHA
Check out Justrite's videos on their YouTube Channel.